This is the official abstract and poster submission guideline for scientific meeting & AGM 2014
- Abstracts must be submitted according to the instructions below and must be received no later than 14th MARCH 2014 (FRIDAY).
- Abstracts submitted after the closing dateline will not be considered.
- In submitting an abstract, the author(s) give permission to the Organisers to record and publish the presentation at the above-mentioned conference and related publications.
- Mandatory details: Presenting authors need must be a registered delegate.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be contacted by the organisers within a week after the abstract submission deadline.
- Acceptance of papers shall be purely based on merit. Decision of Academic Committee is final.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
Title: Use a concise title. Capitalize the entire title. Do not use acronyms, abbreviations, and initials in a title.
2. Main Author – Your name, institution and job title as well as your present qualification (DIP, BSc, MSc, PhD) needs to be as it appears in the program.
3. Co-Authors – Your details need to be as per instruction for Main Author.
4. Text length (not including title and author information) must be at least 100 words and not exceed 250 words.
5. Abstracts should include at least 4 main headings:
a. Purpose of study
b. Materials and Methods
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Please bring your poster with you when you register. Ensure your poster is displayed prior to the conference opening on the first day (28th March 2014).
- Poster submission is open to all (professionals and students).
- The organizers will not be liable for any damage or loss to the posters.
- Educational Poster abstracts must be categorized as follows:
a. Learning Objectives
e. References should not be included
5. Abbreviations should be used only for common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviations should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
6. Accepted poster for presentation will be provided with a panel space measuring 1 metre (W) X 2.5 metre (H). Authors are to ensure their poster dimensions do not exceed the space provided.
7. The poster should be easily readable at a distance of 2 metres. Upper and lower casing should be used for general content as use of all-capital text is difficult to read.
8. It is recommended that graphs should be no smaller than 12cm x 18cm for ease of visibility.
9. Please personally ensure your posters are removed by yourself immediately after the conference.
For enquiries, please contact the MSR committee at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org