Benefits of being MSR member
- Promotes Radiographers’ voice in Malaysia.
- Enables understanding by sharing of ideas to increase best practice.
- Cross fertilization of ideas allows for standardization of imaging procedures & techniques.
- Facilitates friendship by bringing together a family of professionals of common purpose.
- Instills pride/ sense of belonging by being part of a larger fraternity. Provides a sense of empowerment
How to become members of Malaysian Society of Radiographers (MSR)
- Fill in your particulars in the registration form. Scroll down to go to registration form. Alternatively, please go to https://member.msradiographer.org.
- Pay the entrance fee of RM10.00 and the yearly fee is RM40.00. The total amount for the first-time register will be RM50.00.
- If students want to become members, they can be associate members and the yearly fee is RM10.00 with an entrance fee of RM10.00, so the total will be RM20.00
# For radiographers who are applying to work outside Malaysia, you need to become MSR member for at least 5 consecutive years. This means that you will have to pay for at least 5 years of membership ahead.
To renew MSR membership
- Pay the renewal fee through https://member.msradiographer.org.
NOTE: New application for MSR life member is currently on hold. For more information please mail us to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.