This is the official abstract and poster submission guideline for scientific meeting & AGM 2014
- Abstracts must be submitted according to the instructions below and must be received no later than 14th MARCH 2014 (FRIDAY).
- Abstracts submitted after the closing dateline will not be considered.
- In submitting an abstract, the author(s) give permission to the Organisers to record and publish the presentation at the above-mentioned conference and related publications.
- Mandatory details: Presenting authors need must be a registered delegate.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be contacted by the organisers within a week after the abstract submission deadline.
- Acceptance of papers shall be purely based on merit. Decision of Academic Committee is final.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
Title: Use a concise title. Capitalize the entire title. Do not use acronyms, abbreviations, and initials in a title.
2. Main Author – Your name, institution and job title as well as your present qualification (DIP, BSc, MSc, PhD) needs to be as it appears in the program.
3. Co-Authors – Your details need to be as per instruction for Main Author.
4. Text length (not including title and author information) must be at least 100 words and not exceed 250 words.
5. Abstracts should include at least 4 main headings:
a. Purpose of study
b. Materials and Methods
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Please bring your poster with you when you register. Ensure your poster is displayed prior to the conference opening on the first day (28th March 2014).
- Poster submission is open to all (professionals and students).
- The organizers will not be liable for any damage or loss to the posters.
- Educational Poster abstracts must be categorized as follows:
a. Learning Objectives
e. References should not be included
5. Abbreviations should be used only for common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviations should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
6. Accepted poster for presentation will be provided with a panel space measuring 1 metre (W) X 2.5 metre (H). Authors are to ensure their poster dimensions do not exceed the space provided.
7. The poster should be easily readable at a distance of 2 metres. Upper and lower casing should be used for general content as use of all-capital text is difficult to read.
8. It is recommended that graphs should be no smaller than 12cm x 18cm for ease of visibility.
9. Please personally ensure your posters are removed by yourself immediately after the conference.
For enquiries, please contact the MSR committee at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We are proud to announce that the 1st South East Asia Radiographer’s Conference & 2nd Radiation Therapist Symposium will be held on:
Date: 21st to 23rd August 2014
Venue: Equatorial Hotel, Malacca, Malaysia.
All radiographers are invited to this event. The event page for information of the conference will be available soon. Stay tuned for more updates…
Click HERE to download this poster in .pdf format
Scientific Meeting and 44th AGM – Malaysian Society of Radiographers will be held on
Date: 28-29 March 2014
Venue: Crown Garden Hotel, Kota Bharu Kelantan.
More info: http://msradiographer.org/agm-44-saintific-meeting-welcome-message/
Pertandingan Bowling Persatuan Juru X-Ray Malaysia 2014 akan diadakan seperti berikut:
Tarikh: 8 Mac 2014
Masa: 2.00 petang
Tempat: ARL Bowl, Alamanda, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya.
Terbuka kepada semua Juru X-ray Malaysia. Setiap pasukan terdiri daripada 4 orang dan sekurang-kurangnya perlu mempunyai seorang peserta wanita. Yuran penyertaan adalah RM 150.00 sepasukan (3 game setiap seorang dan sewaan kasut). Hadiah lumayan disediakan. Tarikh tutup penyertaan adalah pada 22 Februari 2014. Sila rujuk dokumen lampiran untuk syarat lanjut (format .pdf).
Syarat pertandingan Bowling Persatuan Juru X-ray 2014
Borang penyertaan Pertandingan Bowling Persatuan Juru X-ray 2014
Poster Pertandingan Bowling Persatuan Juru X-ray 2014
Borang yang lengkap perlu di email kepada firstname.lastname@example.org atau fax kepada 03-9145 6682. Jangan ketinggalan.
Hello all the colleagues
18th ISRRT World Congress is getting closer, it is only 7 months and 19 days away.
More than 1 400 radiographers, radiological technicians, nuclear medicine technicians, radiation therapists, sonographers, educators and managers gather to the World Congress held every two years. Maybe some colleagues in your country might be interested in attending the congress.
SORF – Society of Radiographers in Finland
PO BOX 140
p. +358-40-5227 358
Malaysian Society On Radiographers Geraitric Imaging: Current & Future Practice Considerations “In conjuntion with World Radiography Day event will be held on:
Date: 8-10 November 2013
Venue: Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Web: Under construction
For more information: MSR_WRD13.pdf
Or go to the official webpage for this events by following this http://msradiographer.org/wrd13-welcome-message/
On behalf of the Singapore Society of Radiographers, it is my pleasure to invite you to the 28th Singapore Malaysia Radiographers Conference (SMRC) to be held from 13th-15th September 2013. This year we will also be hosting our very 1st Singapore-Hong Kong-Malaysia Radiation Therapy Symposium in conjunction with our 28th SMRC.
The theme of our conference for this year is ‘The Art of Radiography’. As quoted by Rajchman (2000) Art is “not to reproduce what we can already see but to make visible what we cannot”. The theme Art of Radiography is a good reflection of radiographers work as our role is to make visible any pathology or conditions so that it can be properly diagnosed and treated. The aim of the conference this year is thus to explore the advances of all our various sub-specialties; Radiography, Radiation Therapy, Mammography, CT, Interventional, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound together to showcase the latest techniques and technologies that can be implemented to better diagnosed and improved on patient management. The conference provides opportunity for the various specialties to come together to learn and share on the latest development.
I look forward to welcoming all our local and overseas participants to the 28th SMRC and hope that you will find the conference stimulating and enjoyable.
Singapore Society Radiographers
Online Registration via Eventzilla and Payment by credit card: Please click here
Manual forms for instituitional sign-up: Please click here to download
Please submit your abstracts for oral or poster presentations to email@example.com
For more abstract submission guidelines, please click here
We are proud to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website. On behalf of all of Malaysian Society Of Radiographers, welcome! Our old website served us well for the past five years, but technology continues to develop and with this redesign we will be able to take advantage of the most current tools to make our advocacy most effective and carry our message forward. What are some things to check out?
The new site has a modern layout and design, it is optimized to view it in multiple devices and using any level of internet connection. So whether you are on an iPad at home, Android phone in the field, or using your grandparents PC, you will be able to join our online Malaysian Society Of Radiographers comunity.
The website structure is more organized, we have moved to a system that uses thematic associations between parts of the site. Now you can go to any page, and you will be given a set of associations with what you are looking at to more organically learn about any topics of your interest. Just look in the above navigation bar to learn more about what you see on the site.
We focused on integrating social media into every part of the site, so wherever you are you can share what you see with your friends and colleagues. We are also focusing more on multimedia, so images, videos and other multimedia content are emphasized to maximize the impact of our messaging.
We encourage you to explore the new site, although much has changed, all of the resources that we have created over the years are still part of the site. Thanks to everyone who has given us feedback on the site design, and helped us to create the more connected, organized and social Malaysian Society Of Radiographers website you see today.