Malaysian Society of Radiographers and The Department of Radiology, UKM Medical centre would like to invite all the radiographers to the MSR Study Day on General Radiography Updates. This event will be held at Auditorium located at UKM Medical Centre on 13-14 Sept 2014. This study day aims to refresh and reinforce the foundation of general radiography among radiographers.
We hope that this week-end study day will benefit all the radiographers.
More info please visit: http://msradiographer.org/msr-study-day-general-radiography-updates-welcome-message/
The Malaysian Society of Radiographers would like to invite you to the 1st South East Asia Radiographer’s Conference & 2nd Radiation Therapy Symposium (formaly known as Malaysia-Singapore Radiographers Conference / Singapore-Malaysia Radiographers Conference). The theme for this event is “Beyond Innovation and Optimisation in Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy”. The event will be held at Equatorial Hotel, Melaka, Malaysia on 21st to 23rd August 2014. Click the link below for more information:
The Malaysian Society of Radiographers would like to invite you to Magnetic Resonance Imaging Seminar – in conjunction with the World Radiography Day 2014 The event will be held at Grand Margeritha Hotel, Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia on 7th to 9th November 2014. Book your date, more information about this event will be available soon.
Download the 1st announcement poster HERE
The Department of Radiology, UKM Medical centre and Malaysian Society of Radiographers would like to invite all radiographers to the “CT Scan: Brainstorming” Course. The event will be held at our Auditorium located at UKM Medical Centre on 21st June 2014. This seminar will cover all aspect of CT Scan imaging started from the basic to the advance features of CT Scan.
The 5th Asia Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting will be held in Chinese Taipei from November 14 – 16, 2014. This 3-day high quality scientific meeting offers themes on epidemiology of osteoporosis and burden in Asia, osteoporosis in men, secondary fracture prevention, horizon therapy and relation between muscle biology & clinical fragility as well as bone & diabetes. Updates for programme will be posted at http://www.iofbonehealth.org/taipei-2014
We would like to invite members of MSR to submit their abstract to this meeting here. This is a great opportunity to showcase their research at the leading educational and research forum for osteoporosis and related diseases in the Asia-Pacific region.
· Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement issue of ‘Osteoporosis International’
· Top ranking abstracts will be selected for oral presentations at the Meeting
· Young Investigator Award valued at 1,000 USD, to 5 top ranked abstracts by authors 40 years of age or under
May we kindly seek your assistance to pass this invitation to your members through the following channels:
ü Post the event link on your website: http://www.iofbonehealth.org/taipei-2014
ü Mention in your journals, newsletters or social media platform
ü An email to all your members
ü Distribution of event leaflet at your Meeting
For additional information, contact Jacqueline Lye at the IOF Asia Pacific Office – JLye@iofbonehealth.org
Looking forward to welcoming you and your group to Chinese Taipei!
All Malaysian radiogrphers are invited to The 22th THAI SOCIETY OF RADIOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGISTS (TSRT) Annual Conference. The details of the conference are:
Title of conference: The 22th TSRT Annual Conference
Date: 1st to 3rd May 2014
Venue: Cholchan Resort Hotel, Pattaya
Registration fee for the conference: USD 120.00
Package offered for the conference:
5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS PATTAYA + MEETING TOUR
Proposed Date : 30 – 04/05/2014
Group size: 15 Paxs
ESTIMATED TOUR FARE ROOM TYPE RATE PER PERSON (RM)
Share Twin 2,250.00
PROPOSED FLIGHT SCHEDULE: – BY AIR ASIA
30 JAN 2014 AK 890 K. Lumpur – Bangkok 0645/0750
04 MAY2014 FD 315 Bangkok – K. Lumpur 1710/2020
PROPOSED HOTEL :
Pattaya – Cholchan Resort Pattaya Hotel x 04 Nights
TOUR FARE INCLUDES:
- Return economy class group air tickets Return Airport Taxes – subject to change
- Portage of one piece of luggage not Exceeding 20 kg to and return 20 kg per person
- Hotel accommodation based on twin sharing basis
- Sightseeing and admission fees as specified in the itinerary
- Standard Pork free Meal Arrangements as specified in the itinerary
- Tipping (Local Guide / Coach Captain)
- Travel Insurance SA Travelling Bag
- Tour fare is subbject to change due to currency fluctuation, increase in fuel surcharge, airfare, airport tax and ground arrangement.
- Tour fare quoted base on above group size and is not valid if number of passenger travelling reduced.
- Price quoted based on Air Asia airfare. Airfare subject to change without prior notice.
- No actual booking made for flight; Hotel at time of this quotation
- This is only a proposed quotation and NOT a Tour Confirmation from us.
Details about the package can be downloaded HERE. Please note that registration fee for the conference are not include in the 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS PATTAYA + MEETING TOUR package.
Tentative Program TSRT 2014
We are regret to announce that the number of participants have reached the maximum numbers allowed. No additional registration will be entertained. MSR next event will be on 24th May 2014 (Study day on CT Scan at UKM Medical Centre) and 21st – 23rd August 2014 (1st South East Asia Radiographers Conference in conjunction with 2nd Radiation Therapists Symposium). Announcement will be made available soon.
For those who would like to attend the AGM only, please confirm your attendance and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Dilampirkan keputusan Pertandingan Bowling MSR 2014 yang telah berlangsung pada 8 Mac 2014. Tahniah diucapkan kepada semua pemenang, kepada yang tidak berjaya diharapkan tidak berputus asa dan mencuba lagi di tahun depan.
KEPUTUSAN PERTANDINGAN BOWLING MSR 2014
This constitution will be open for public viewing for 14 days. Please give feedbacks and comments to email@example.com. After 14 days, this amended constitution will be sent to Registry of Society (ROS) for approval of amendment.
Amended Constitution (2013) to submit to ROS
This is the official abstract and poster submission guideline for scientific meeting & AGM 2014
- Abstracts must be submitted according to the instructions below and must be received no later than 14th MARCH 2014 (FRIDAY).
- Abstracts submitted after the closing dateline will not be considered.
- In submitting an abstract, the author(s) give permission to the Organisers to record and publish the presentation at the above-mentioned conference and related publications.
- Mandatory details: Presenting authors need must be a registered delegate.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be contacted by the organisers within a week after the abstract submission deadline.
- Acceptance of papers shall be purely based on merit. Decision of Academic Committee is final.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
Title: Use a concise title. Capitalize the entire title. Do not use acronyms, abbreviations, and initials in a title.
2. Main Author – Your name, institution and job title as well as your present qualification (DIP, BSc, MSc, PhD) needs to be as it appears in the program.
3. Co-Authors – Your details need to be as per instruction for Main Author.
4. Text length (not including title and author information) must be at least 100 words and not exceed 250 words.
5. Abstracts should include at least 4 main headings:
a. Purpose of study
b. Materials and Methods
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Please bring your poster with you when you register. Ensure your poster is displayed prior to the conference opening on the first day (28th March 2014).
- Poster submission is open to all (professionals and students).
- The organizers will not be liable for any damage or loss to the posters.
- Educational Poster abstracts must be categorized as follows:
a. Learning Objectives
e. References should not be included
5. Abbreviations should be used only for common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviations should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
6. Accepted poster for presentation will be provided with a panel space measuring 1 metre (W) X 2.5 metre (H). Authors are to ensure their poster dimensions do not exceed the space provided.
7. The poster should be easily readable at a distance of 2 metres. Upper and lower casing should be used for general content as use of all-capital text is difficult to read.
8. It is recommended that graphs should be no smaller than 12cm x 18cm for ease of visibility.
9. Please personally ensure your posters are removed by yourself immediately after the conference.
For enquiries, please contact the MSR committee at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com